Tour Cancellations

Dear Valued Customers

As of 18 March 2020 the Australian Government issued a level 4 travel warning of 'Do Not Travel' to any country due to Covid-19.

Regardless of destination, age or health, the advice is do not travel at this time. Many countries have closed their borders and numerous airlines have grounded their fleet. Overseas travel has become very complex and difficult due to these strict travel restrictions.

MyHoliday2 has decided to cancel all tours from today until 30 April 2020 at this stage. As the Government have not indicated an end date to this travel warning, we will keep updating our information as the situation evolves.

Our team are working tirelessly (with lots of coffee and biscuits!) to get to each customer personally on the affected departures throughout March and April.

If you are travelling in May or later, we ask that you please be patient with us as we deal with our immediate departures first. If your scheduled tour becomes affected we will be in contact with you personally as soon as possible with your options. For tours from May onwards our current refund/rebooking policies still apply. Please see here for details:

We are offering to reschedule your tour to a later date, which we understand many of your are already in the process of organising. Please contact us should you wish to take this option. (terms apply).

We strongly advise you to contact your travel insurance provider to see what their policy covers. Many providers do offer compensation should a destination become declared as "Do Not Travel" prior to your scheduled departure. You then may be covered for cancellation or rearrangement, subject to the terms of the policy.

We wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in these unprecedented times, and we hope to see you travel with us again in the future.

MyHoliday2 Travel Team